Lets get you rolling! Our new intake date has just been released, places are strictly limited. Find out more HERE
Our first full intake of 2022 was a HUGE success! So much so that we had to run this over 3 separate sessions to fit everyone in.
We have extended our Sunday sessions so that all levels are catered for.
9:30-10:30 Advanced skaters and bouting Team
10:30-11:30 – Level 2 Rookie Skaters – These are our skaters who have completed Level 1 and are deemed safe to skate’
11:30- 12:30 Level 1 Beginner Skaters – These are our new intake skaters who are following a 12 week ‘safe to skate’ programme
August 2021: Sports Day
August 2021: AGM
July 2021: We are back and we are in the Papers! (click image to find out more!)
June 2021: Finally, after 15 months off skates, we return to Covid secure training
- May 2018; ROLLER DERBY AT NEWTON AYCLIFFE LEISURE CENTRE
- February 2018; Roller Derby Gets Serious
- May 2017; Get your skates on as Roller Derby National Championships return to Aycliffe!
- April 2017; Durham’s roller derby teams in action in Newton Aycliffe
- March 2016; Durham Roller Derby get their skates on ahead of hosting first competitive match
- August 2014; CRACK MAGAZINE